If you require a letter for any reason from Counseling & Testing Service, please note the following:
- Letters are provided at the discretion of Counseling & Testing Service according to your clinical history, current functioning, and relevant legal and ethical statutes.
- Letters will be provided only in the event that a treatment relationship has been established with a counselor at Counseling & Testing Service (i.e. engagement in ongoing group/couple/individual therapy or biofeedback services). Please note that attending a brief consultation, crisis session, or assessment and referral appointment does not qualify you as a client of this agency nor does it constitute having a therapeutic relationship with any provider of this agency.
- All requests for letters must be made in person at least five (5) working days in advance of when it is needed
- You must fill out a Release of Information before a letter will be given, even if you are requesting a letter made out to yourself.
- We do not provide letters and other documentation for emotional support animals.
- We do not provide excuses for missed classes or late or missed assignments/exams.
Graveley Hall, South Tower, Room 351
Bennion Student Union Building, 2nd Floor, Room 223
Fall/Spring: M-F 8-5
Summer: M-F 7:30-4
Neep help improving your social connectedness?
Volunteer. It's a great way for you to start building a sense of community, which in turn can help you make new friends and connect with others.
Join a group. If you enjoy reading or dancing, joining a book club or dance group can be a good way to meet people with similar interests.
Explore a new activity. Take a friend and enroll in a painting, exercise, or pottery class. It can be a good way to meet new people and expand your social group.