Documents & Resources
College of Business Learning Goals
The College of Business student should be able to:
- Be effective communicators
- Use quantitative and analytical techniques to solve business problems.
- Describe and propose solutions to ethical, global and cultural issues that arise in business settings.
- Apply key concepts to make business decisions.
- Add or Drop Classes and More
- Associate of Science in Business
- Course Catalog
- Course override
- Course Planning Sheet
- Credit Limit Override
- English Placement
- Faculty Mentor
- Majors, Minors and Emphases Areas
- MATH 1199
- Math Placement
- Questions for my Faculty Mentor