Declaring a Major
Earning a business degree provides endless opportunities. Students in business can work as politicians, in healthcare, as entrepreneurs, for large companies and small companies, for non-profits, and more. Students in business often pursue graduate work in the MBA program, law school, and even medical school.
What Are My Options?
The College of Business offers the following degree programs:
How Do I Declare?
To declare your major, we suggest scheduling an appointment with the advising office. If you are certain you do not need advising, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Bengal ID #
- Catalog Year
- Major you are declaring
- Other helpful information (for example, if you want to keep an already declared minor or secondary curriculum)
Four Year Plans
The College of Business requires that all students develop a four year academic plan. Below are examples of four year plans arranged by catalog year.
- MAP 17-18 Accounting
- MAP 17-18 Associate of Science in Business
- MAP 17-18 Business Informatics
- MAP 17-18 Finance
- MAP 17-18 General Business
- MAP 17-18 BS Healthcare Administration
- MAP 17-18 Health Informatics
- MAP 17-18 Management
- MAP 17-18 Marketing