Payment Deadlines and Late Fees
Tuition and fees are due by the close of business (4:30 pm for Fall and Spring, 3:30 pm for Summer) on the Friday before classes begin. A $50 late handling fee is assessed on tuition/class fees not paid by that Friday. Miscellaneous fees such as computer account and library fines are not assessed a late fee.
A second $50 late fee is assessed if fees are not paid by the tenth day of classes.
Payment Methods Accepted In-Office:
- Check/Money Order - Make checks payable to Idaho State University. (Mail to - 921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219)
Payment Methods Accepted Online:
- Credit Card - Fees may be paid on-line with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diner's Club or Discover. A 2.85% convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
- Electronic Check (Free) - Fees may be paid on-line with an electronic check/transfer. There is no extra fee assessed for this method of payment.
- International and Domestic Wire Payments - Fees may be paid on-line or by bank wire transfer. Fees may apply. Additional Information on wire payments is provided below.
International and Domestic Wire Payments
Idaho State University and Western Union Business Solutions have partnered through TouchNet to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition. Idaho State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
Benefits for you:
- Pay in your home currency. Don’t see it available? Don’t worry, you can still pay from your local bank account using USD.
- Pay online from your mobile, tablet, desktop devices or by bank transfer.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from Idaho State University for foreign currency.
- Funds arrive at your institution with reference to ensure it reaches your student account quickly and in full.
- Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
How to make a payment?
- Login to BengalWeb.
- Click on the Student Finances tab.
- Click on the link Pay Now via TouchNet.
- Click on the button Proceed to TouchNet.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Select your payment for charges and click Continue.
- Choose Bank Wires for domestic or international payments under Select Method.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact Student Financial Services at (208) 282-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1(402) 884-3041 or email email@example.com.
Policy Regarding Overpayments
Idaho State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
Payment Plans are available under the On-line Fee Payment channel on the Student Finances tab in BengalWeb. You are able to view more information HERE.