Bengal Jobs for Employers
Two Options for Posting a Position:
- For posting part-time, temporary, and internship opportunities - Email your posting to Tara Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For posting full-time positions - Email your posting to email@example.com.
For all postings, please include:
- Job Title
- Organization Name
- Contact name
- Complete address and phone number
- Job Description
- Job Qualifications
- Application Instructions (With a person to contact in case of any questions)
- Work Schedule (i.e., full-time/part-time, temporary, internship, etc.)
- Job beginning date
- Review and respond accordingly in your job announcement to the items listed on the On-Campus Recruiting page
All postings will be scrutinized for validity, so you must submit completed contact information.
Positions are posted for 30 days from the original date of posting, unless otherwise specified.
We reserve the right to refuse to list any job at any time.
Job Listings Disclaimer
Idaho State University employment resources are provided free of charge to employers and to student job seekers. All hiring and compensation for work performed by student employees is handled directly between the student and the employer. Background checks on students applying for jobs may be required depending on the type of work a student is seeking. Employers and students are encouraged to request reference information from each other as needed to establish qualifications, credentials and the fit between the employer and the student applicant.
All job listings are posted at the discretion of Idaho State University.
Pocatello, ID 83209
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.