Important Contact Information
ISU requires that students have the opportunity to fairly evaluate lecture and lab courses. The course evaluation coordinator is responsible for posting evaluation forms in Moodle and sharing the responses with the correct instructor.
Pam Christensen with questions about evaluations.
Refer to the lecture instructors with questions about lecture content, exams, exam proctoring, lecture registration.
- Jack Shurley; Associate lecturer (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 438A (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Annie Reichelt; Adjunct instructor (IF), email@example.com, CHE 118 (Fall, Spring)
- Janet Loxterman; Associate professor (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 206 (Spring)
- Jennifer Abbruzzese; Assistant lecturer (POC), email@example.com, LS 209 (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Catherine Black; Senior lecturer (IF), firstname.lastname@example.org, TAB 165 (Fall, Spring)
- Jack Shurley; Associate lecturer (Poc), email@example.com, LS 438A (Summer)
- Chuck Peterson; Full professor (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 211 (Fall)
- Keith Reinhardt; Assistant professor (POC), email@example.com, LS 412 (Fall)
- Jeff Hill; Full professor (POC), firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 439 (Spring)
Payroll: Please contact Pam Christensen with questions about payroll such as pay periods.
Travel: Please contact Greg Stowell and Jackie Coffin to initiate the travel process, reserve an ISU motor pool vehicle, or to get passes. All CPI, GTA, and Adjunct lab instructors that live in Pocatello but teach at the Idaho Falls campus can either be compensated for travel or use a motor pool vehicle. Those instructors that teach in Idaho Falls but do not have an ISU parking permit can request Department Day Use Passes. These passes must have the current date (MM/DD/YY) written in bold permanent marker so it is easily seen by Parking employees. Writing the date in pen or pencil may result in a $30 citation.
Pocatello, ID 83209-8007