Student support of our Bengal teams and student athletes have contributed tremendously to the success we are enjoying this fall. THANK YOU for showing up, shouting out and shining brightly in your Bengal colors all season long!
The ISU Alumni Association and the Athletics Department want to show our appreciation with you in a special way, and, at least for one day, eliminate the distance between the field and the student section by bringing them together in Holt Arena. Please join us for “Turkey on the Turf” on Thursday, November 15, from noon to 2 p.m. on the field at Holt Arena.
All students with a valid student ID are welcome to join the student athletes for a delicious turkey meal.
Professional Development Speaker Series
6 - 8 pm
The Serial Entrepreneurs - Tyler & Crystal Hurst
PSUB Salmon River Suites
Alumni Cooking Class
6:00 - 8:00 PM
$38.00 per person
Tech Café, RFC Building, College of Technology
Alumni & Fan Tailgate
1 - 3 pm
Kickoff @ 3:35 pm
WSU vs Idaho State Bengals
ICCU Practice Field at the Papenberg Sports Complex
- ISU Day at the Capitol, Jan. 15, 8 am - 12 pm, State Capitol Bulding, Boise, Idaho
- Lunch with the Legislators, Jan. 15, 12 - 1 pm, Hoff Building, Crystal Ballroom, 802 W Bannock St Ste 202, Boise, Idaho, Lunch hosted by the ISU Alumni Association following ISU Day at the Capitol, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Development Speaker Series, Jan. 17, 6-8 pm, Stephanie Adams (Poc. Pet Lodge)-Speaker, PSUB Salmon River Suites, Pocatello.
- O.S.A. and P.A.A. Selections are due to Alumni Relations Office, Jan. 23 @ 5 pm.
- Alumni Night at Lava Hot Pools, Jan. 28, 7-9 pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho.
- Alumni/Student Mentor Luncheon, Feb. 6, 12-1 pm, Rendezvous Suites A,B,C, Pocatello, Idaho.
- Professional Development Speaker Series, Feb. 21, 6-8 pm, Ruby Walsh (ISU Bengal Pharmacy)-Speaker, PSUB Salmon River Suites, Pocatello, Idaho.
- Professional Development Speaker Series, March 14, 6-8 pm, Terry & Erica Fredrickson-Speakers, PSUB Salmon River Suites, Pocatello.
- Grad Finale, March 26-27, 10 am - 3 pm, Outside the ISU Bookstore, Pocatello, Idaho.
- Alumni/Student Mentor Luncheon, April 10, 12-1 pm, Rendezvous Suites A,B,C, Pocatello, Idaho.
- Professional Development Speaker Series, April 18, 6-8 pm, Dave Gates (Poc. Fire Chief)-Speaker, PSUB Salmon River Suites, Pocatello.
- Outstanding Student Achievement Awards Reception & Ceremony, April 22, 6-9 pm, Stephen's Performing Arts Center, Pocatello, Idaho.
- Professional Achievement Awards Breakfast, May 10, 8-9 am, Pocatello, Idaho.
- Alumni Board of Directors Meeting, May 10, 10 am - 4 pm, Pocatello, Idaho.
- March Through the Arch-Senior Salute, May 10, 12 noon, Swanson Arch and Ballroom, PSUB & Quad, Pocatello, Idaho
- Spring Commencement Ceremony, May 11, 10 am, Holt Arena, Pocatello, Idaho.