As the Fall Semester ends, Students should:
- Register for Spring 2018 as soon as possible for the best class selection. The Trial Class Schedule can help with planning.
- Check Fall 2017 grades in Bengal Web - log in, select Academic Tools, Student Records, and then Academic Transcript. Fall grades post on December 22, 2017.
- Check for any outstanding balances that will prevent registration or hold up transcript orders.
- If needed, an official transcript may be ordered before the end of the semester using the “hold for grades” option. This ensures the transcript will include final semester grades. Official transcripts will be sent out beginning December 22nd.
- Review the Degree Works audit and verify that your major is accurately recorded.
- Check your cumulative GPA. If your GPA has fallen below 2.0 you must complete the online probation (STAR) workshop if any of the following notifications are received: Academic Warning, Probation One, or Probation Two.
- Adjust your Spring 2018 class schedule as needed if Fall grades have affected your Academic Standing. To review options Meet with an Advisor.
Plan for your return in the Spring!
- Undecided students should take time to discover and declare a major.
- To formally declare your major, make an appointment with a major department advisor and ask to initiate a Curriculum Change Request (CCR).
- It is recommended that students declare a major before their sophomore year to Stay on Track to graduation.
- Log in to Bengal Web and review the Finances tab and Financial Aid portlet; submit all requested information as soon as possible to finalize Financial Aid award.
- Need help with your housing situation? Connect with University Housing for some great options.
Over the break, students should:
- Check ISU email regularly. Important department notifications go out via the ISU email account.
- Attend Events on campus.
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday