As the Summer Semester ends, Students should:
- Register for Fall 2018 as soon as possible for the best class selection. The Trial Class Schedule can help with planning.
- Check grades in Bengal Web - log in, select Academic Tools, Registration Tools, My Registration and Schedule Information (My Profile) and then select Academic Transcript on the left menu.
- Check for any outstanding balances that will prevent registration or hold up transcript orders.
- If needed, an official transcript may be ordered before the end of the semester using the “hold for grades” option. This ensures the transcript will include final semester grades.
- Review the Degree Works audit and verify that your major is accurately recorded.
- Check your cumulative GPA. If your GPA has fallen below 2.0 you must complete the online probation (STAR) workshop if any of the following notifications are received: Academic Warning, Probation One, or Probation Two.
- Adjust your Fall 2018 class schedule as needed if Spring grades have affected your Academic Standing. To review options Meet with an Advisor.
Plan for your return in the Fall!
- Undecided students should take time to discover and declare a major.
- To formally declare your major, make an appointment with a major department advisor and ask to initiate a Curriculum Change Request (CCR).
- It is recommended that students declare a major before their sophomore year to Stay on Track to graduation.
- Log in to Bengal Web and review the Finances tab and Financial Aid portlet; submit all requested information as soon as possible to finalize Financial Aid award.
- Need help with your housing situation? Connect with University Housing for some great options.
Over the break, students should:
- Check ISU email regularly. Important department notifications go out via the ISU email account.
- Attend Events on campus.
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday