It's Important to Discover & Declare a Major by your Sophomore year.
Students make an appointment with the major department to formally declare a major. They will then:
- be assigned a primary major advisor;
- find out about relevant major and/or minor opportunities;
- and receive important program communications.
Department advisors will review major and catalog year requirements when assisting students with academic goals.
Do you know what your current major is?
- Log on to BengalWeb
- Select Academic Tools
- Find the Registration Tools box
- Click on My Registration and Schedule Information (My Profile)
- Your current Major and Catalog Term are listed under “Curriculum, Hours & GPA"
Is the major listed correct?
If not - follow the Declaring/Changing Major-Minor guidelines.