Major Academic Plans (MAPs)
MAPs use catalog information to display courses for a specified degree in a semester by semester 4 year - (example only) efficient strategy.
MAPs have a common, uniform appearance with an organized overview of degree and general education requirements including credit limits, pre-major and major courses, electives, and the upper division credits required for graduation.
- MAPs assist students in developing a plan for the completion of degree requirements.
- Advisors use MAPs to explain topics like credit load, lower division, upper division, prerequisites, corequisites, electives, etc.
Students can visually compare MAP requirements to assist in making informed choices about majors. Students will meet with their advisor to customize a MAP for individual academic goals.
Degree MAPs by Catalog Year
Catalog Year 2018-2019
Catalog Year 2019-2020
- College of Arts and Letters 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Business 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Education 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Health Professions 2019-20 Degree Maps
- Division of Health Sciences 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Nursing 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Pharmacy 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Science and Engineering 2019-20 Degree Maps
- College of Technology 2019-20 Degree Maps
Catalog Year 2017-2018