School of Performing Arts: Music Concert Policies

Independent Study

In order to enroll in MUSC 4491 Independent Study a student must submit a written proposal for approval by a supervising faculty member and the department chair. The written proposal must state the nature of the independent activities, and describe the final project that will be submitted for grading. Once approved, the student may enroll for variable credit of 1-4 credits depending on the scope and complexity of the final project.