Application Process by Program
All prospective undergradate students who desire to become music majors or minors must be accepted by the Music Department through a three-step entrance audition. You may also call (208) 282-3636 or write to the music office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the audition application form.
- Please complete our online audition application form
- We will then send a request to the person you specify in the application form (either an applied instrument/voice teacher or large ensemble director) for a letter of recommendation.
- We will contact you for an audition time
- For more information on the audition process CLICK HERE.
- If you have any questions, please contact Linda England at (208) 282-3636 or email email@example.com.
If interested in majoring or minoring in dance, please complete the online Intent to Major/Minor form. Additionally, scholarship opportunities are available for ISU dance majors with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
If interested in majoring or minoring in dance, please complete the online Intent to Major/Minor form. Additionally, scholarship opportunities are available for ISU theatre majors with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Scholarship auditions and interviews typically happen every spring for the following academic year. Each year, thousands of dollars are awarded to current and incoming students.
Please make sure to apply to the university before applying to any program.
the application process can be found HERE
DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE/DANCE
School of Performing Arts
921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello Idaho, 83209
THE SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS IS PART OF THE