New Student Orientation
The ISU International Programs Office welcomes the new international students for the 2015/2016 academic year. We are delighted to have you join Idaho State University and look forward to meeting, and getting to know you.
Spring 2016 | Thursday, January 7th
Location: Ballroom of the Student Union Building (Building #14, 2nd floor)
Immigration Check-In | 9:00 AM
The Immigration Check-In session is MANDATORY for international new AND transfer students of all degree levels (IEI, undergraduate and graduate). Immigration rules require that we inform you of the rules and regulations required by your visa status.
What to Bring
- Copy of your passport picture page
- Copy of your F-1 or J-1 visa (and entry stamp) - except Canadian citizens
- Copy of your I-20 or DS-2019
- Print out of your electronic I-94 form
- Please visit www.cbp.gov/i94 to print your I-94 after you have arrived in the United States.
- If you have F-2 or J-2 dependents (spouse and/or children) who traveled with you to the US, bring a copy of their passport picture pages, I-20 (or DS-2019) forms, visas, and a copy of their electronic I-94 forms printed from www.cbp.gov/i94.
- 09:00 AM | Check-In
- 10:30 AM | Welcome
- 10:45 AM | Introduction to IPO Services
- 11:15 AM | Immigration Rules and Regulations
- 12:00 PM | Lunch
New Student Orientation | 1:00 PM
Meet in the Bengal Theater Lobby at 1:00 PM
Registration is REQUIRED.
Click for NSO Schedule.