ISU Conditional Admission for intensive English students
Students may be given conditional admission at ISU while enrolled in any ELS program or other intensive English program in preparation for matriculation into ISU. The following is required for conditional admission:
- Complete one of the following conditional admission applications:
- International Undergraduate Conditional Admission Application
- International Graduate Conditional Admission Application
- Pay the application fee
- Send a copy of your school transcripts/records to the International Programs Office
- Students who have completed only secondary school must submit a copy of their secondary school certificate/transcript. Documents not in English must be translated by a certified translator.
- Students who have completed more than 26 college/university level semester credits must submit a copy of transcripts from every college or university attended. Documents not in English must be translated by a certified translator.
Complete the online application for faster processing. Important: Be sure to select the "International Undergraduate Conditional Admission Application" or the "International Graduate Conditional Admission Application".
The $50 application fee will be collected during the online application process.
In order to successfully matriculate to Idaho State University once you have successfully completed ELS Level 112 or have otherwise met the English proficiency requirment, you must submit your official transcripts and meet all other requirments for regular admission.