News items from ISU Marketing and Communications
2017 Idaho State Business Leader of the Year award nominations due by Nov. 11
October, 27, 2016
Nominees of Idaho business leaders who represent the qualifications and core values of the Alpha Kappa Psi fraternity will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 11, at 5 p.m
Nominators can find out more information about the Idaho Business Leader of the Year award process and history by visiting http://idahostate.akpsi.org/ibloy. They will then need to fill out an application with a written statement expressing why the nominee should be selected. Electronic applications are available at http://idahostate.akpsi.org/2017ibloynominations. Paper application forms can be obtained by contacting Committee Chair, Tyler Bodily, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 680-8301.
The winner will be selected based on the following qualifications:
- Work for an Idaho-based company or organization.
- Be an influential leader within their company or organization.
- Be an influential leader in their community and be active in community service.
- Be a supporter of education.
- Demonstrate by example the use of ethics in business.
- Demonstrate by example the core values of Alpha Kappa Psi; brotherhood, integrity, service, unity and knowledge.
- Cannot be a past recipient of the Idaho Business Leader of the Year award.
The Idaho Business Leader of the Year award recognizes an outstanding business leader in Idaho who exemplifies the Alpha Kappa Psi fraternity core values of brotherhood, knowledge, integrity, service, and unity. Each year the award is given to one deserving honoree and is recognized in a weeklong event through class visits, an open forum, recognition dinner and other events promoting professionalism and commerce in Idaho.