- Final Program of Study Form
- Must be turned into the Graduate School one semester prior to intended semester of graduation (see Dates and Deadlines).
- A fee of $20.00 will be assessed to all applications. Please submit payments online via BengalWeb. The fee must be paid prior to graduation (see Dates and Deadlines).
- Deadline varies by department. Must be completed before final oral defense (see Graduate Catalog).
- Thesis/dissertation copies in substantially final form shall be in the hands of the examining committee at least 2 weeks prior to the date scheduled for the oral examination.
- Must be held no later than 3 weeks prior to graduation (see Dates and Deadlines).
- An oral notification of the exam must be submitted to the Graduate School no later than one week prior to the exam.
- Originally signed signature pages and electronic submission of the thesis/dissertation is due in the Graduate School 2 weeks following the successful defense. Please refer to the Thesis-Dissertation Instructions to ensure your paper meets formatting guidelines.
- Must be received by the Registrar’s Office 2 weeks after the semester ends.
- Official transcripts to be used for transfer of credits from other institutions to apply to a degree program at Idaho State University must be received in the Graduate School at the completion of the course, or 2 weeks after the semester ends, whichever comes first.
- Information packets are available and can be picked up at the following locations: the ISU Bookstore, Registration and Records, and the Graduate School. For other information concerning caps and gowns, contact the ISU Bookstore at (208) 282-3237.
If you do not complete requirements for the intended graduation date, you must update your application information with the Graduate School.