Parent Access to Student's Information
To release student information to another person (including parents),
the Release of Financial Aid Information Request - 2015/2016 must be completed.
Note: Another form must be completed for each year a release is requested.
See Federal Privacy Act for more information
- Student Loans
- View the New Loan Disbursement Changes!
- Parent Plus Loans
- Changes to Direct PLUS Loan Programs - Effective March 29th, 2015
PLUS Loans - Choose Parent Information by FAFSA Application
- 2015/2016 (For Fall-August 2015, Spring-January 2016, Summer-May 2016)
Release of Financial Aid Information
- Form needs to be completed each School Year
- 2015/2016 Release of Information
(For Fall-August 2015, Spring-January 2016, Summer-May 2016)
Deferment of Parent PLUS Loans
To determine your servicer visit the NSLDS.ed.gov site.
Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
Your Federal Student Loans: Learn the Basics and Manage Your Debt
This booklet covers information students should consider when planning on borrowing money to pay for their education. Go to www.studentaid.ed.gov/repayingpub for details.