Consider Consolidating School Loans
Repayment and Consolidation of Loans - StudentLoans.gov
Or Contact StudentLoans.gov at 1-800-557-7392.
You can determine your loan servicer at National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) at http://www.nslds.ed.gov .
You may have received loan consolidation promotions from a number of private lenders. Be careful about responding to telephone solicitations.
The Student Loans.gov is a safe option, as is your servicer.
- You can complete the application and sign the promissory note on-line using your FSA ID from the U.S. Department of Education.
- If you set up automatic electronic payments, you may be able to reduce the interest rate of your loan.
- Go directly to the StudentLoans.gov web site
- Or call 1-800-557-7392
- You can also contact your Servicer
- Use NSLDS.ed.gov to determine your servicer