Ghotit is a proofreading program that works with Microsoft Word. The program is downloaded and has its own icon on the Word tool bar. When you are ready to proofread a paper just push on the Ghotit icon and it will pull up your text in a box highlighting spelling errors, grammatical errors, wrong use of a word, and words that should be one or separated. Right clicking on each of the errors will bring up a drop down list of possible corrections with definitions of each correction and examples of how the word can be used in a sentence. After making corrections in the Ghotit box simple push the accept button and the corrections will be applied to the original text.
- Monthly- $14.99
- Lifetime- $129.99
***30-day money back guarantee
- Works great for those who are dyslexic.
- Works with Microsoft Word and makes corrections directly to the original text.
- Provides definitions of each possible correction and examples of usage in a sentence.
- Not a plagiarism detector.
- Doesn’t provide explanations about errors.