The office of the Vice President for Medical Education established in 2005, has the following objectives:
- Provide coordination and planning for Medical Education programs at ISU.
- Identify new opportunities for health program offerings.
- Identify new sources of funding for ISU programs.
- Propose planning models for short and long term development of health program offerings.
- Develop new relationships between ISU and health providers.
- Provide advice to ISU senior staff regarding Medical Education matters.
Office of Medical Education
Ronald W. McCune
Interim Vice President for Medical Education