Massage Therapy is one of the fastest growing professions in the health care field. There is an ever-increasing acceptance of massage as a holistic approach to health care and health maintenance. As a result, opportunities for Massage Therapists are abundant. Career opportunities for the licensed Massage Therapist include private practice, health clubs, day and resort spas, beauty salons, sports teams, corporations (on-site or seated), stress reduction/relaxation centers and working in association with other health practitioners such as chiropractors, medical doctors, dentists, physical therapists and psychologists.
Certificates & Degrees
- Technical Certificate Massage Therapy
- Associates in Applied Science, which will articulate to a Bachelors of Health Science
- For special application procedures contact CTech Student Services (208) 282-2622.
Program Options & Length:
- Program begins in August.
- Program length is 3 consecutive semesters when prerequisites are already met.
- Up to 20 students are admitted each year.
- Associates degree requires students to take general education classes.
Cost of Attendance
Fees apply to the current Idaho State University fee schedule which includes mandatory student health insurance. Students with existing health insurance coverage may waive student health insurance. Waivers are available at http://www.isu.edu/stuhlth/insurance/.
Paying for College
You may apply for financial aid, scholarships, grants, and loans to help finance your college education. When you pay registration fees, you are a student of Idaho State University with the privileges and responsibilities of a college student.