Brightest & Best in Science and Engineering
To recognize the excellent students in each department of the College of Science and Engineering, faculty and staff are invited to nominate students to be featured as one of the Brightest and Best in Science and Engineering on the CoSE website. This feature will highlight selected students, including a brief interview about their experiences at ISU and a photo. Reasons for nominating a student may include academics, community service or any other area that shows how that student has been successful while attending ISU. Each academic year, up to five students will be added to the feature. Being selected for this feature will be considered a recognition and not an award. Following is the nomination process for this recognition:
- Students must be currently enrolled at ISU.
- Students must be pursuing a major from one of the departments in the College of Science and Engineering.
- Nominations may be made by faculty or staff within the College of Science and Engineering.
- The deadline for nominations is November 1.
- Accessibility to students for an interview and photo is required.
- All nominations are made by submitting a completed electronic nomination form: http://www.isu.edu/cse/faculty/brightest-best-nomination-form/
- A committee in the College of Science and Engineering will review nominations and select students to be featured on the website.
- Students will be notified of their selection for this recognition by a representative from the Office of the Dean in CoSE.
- Students will not be featured until the student accepts the recognition and an interview with photo is complete.
- Up to five students per academic year may be added to the feature.