The College of Business student should be able to:
- Apply key concepts from financial and managerial accounting in your chosen profession.
- Solve open-ended problems using critical thinking skills appropriately.
- Identify relevant financial data and apply decision-appropriate models.
- Implement the "marketing concept" (a customer-oriented approach to assessing markets and creating market offerings).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the strategic management process.
- Develop effective written business communications.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive, professional presentations on a business issue.
- Effectively use technology to find information and analyze data as part of a problem-solving process.
- Appropriately apply organizational behavior concepts to allow them to work effectively in teams and as part of the larger organization.
- Identify operations issues and apply appropriate business decisions.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for and basic understanding of the globally interdependent, culturally diverse nature of business today.
- Demonstrate ethical reasoning skills within a business context.