Master of Business Administration
The College of Business (COB) at Idaho State University offers the MBA program to holders of business and non-business bachelor's degrees. Since 1978, our program has been accredited by the coveted AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), and we offer several attractive advantages, including:
- A dedicated faculty with class sizes of approximately 20 students
- A night program that allows you to work full time while obtaining your degree
- Graduate assistantships that pay tuition, medical insurance, and a stipend of $9600 per year
- A hands-on, small business consulting and entrepreneurial center
- A world class information assurance MBA program
- A strong accounting emphasis with a historically high CPA pass rate
- A backyard of outdoor adventure including: camping, snowboarding and skiing, kayaking, and rock climbing in places such as Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Tetons, and City of Rocks.
To view the goals and objectives of the MBA program, please read the College of Business section of the 2012-2013 Graduate Catalog.
See a list of frequently asked questions about the MBA program.
Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
Please note that the MAcc courses are available only on the Idaho Falls campus at this time.
You can complete a Master of Accountancy in one year (fall, spring, and summer semesters). The COB designed the program to prepare students for the accounting profession and specifically for a public accounting career track. The program provides students with an education that is thorough and first-rate.
The ISU MAcc assumes that students enter with an undergraduate accounting degree. If a student has an undergraduate business degree but not an accounting degree, the student will need to complete the equivalent of an undergraduate accounting major core.
See a list of frequently asked questions about the MAcc program.
MBA - Scholarship for Service (SFS)
This program offers students scholarship funding in exchange for service at a Federal agency as an information assurance professional. The program includes tuition/fees, insurance, and a monthly stipend.
The National Information Assurance Training and Education Center at the ISU College of Business administers the Federal Scholarship for Service Cyber Corps program.
For complete information visit http://security.isu.edu/sfs/scholarship.htm