Bengal Card Services has scheduled the following dates for faculty/staff and spouses to have their pictures taken and new cards issued.
As an added convenience for faculty and staff, Idaho State University has partnered with ISU Credit Union to offer the BengalCard Plus. The BengalCard Plus offers ATM access and the purchasing power of MasterCard® debit, along with the accessibility of the BengalCard.
Your BengalCard Plus is a MasterCard® debit card, not a credit card, so transactions are deducted directly from your ISU Credit Union checking account. With your BengalCard Plus, you'll enjoy benefits like:
- Our free checking account for faculty and staff of ISU
- Access to ISU Credit Union, the only financial institution located on campus (on second floor of Ponds Student Union Building next to the Information Desk and the 707 S. 9th Campus Branch)
- Surcharge free ATM transactions at any ISU Credit Union ATM (including 3 on-campus locations in Pocatello)
- Free online banking, eStatements, BillPay, and mobile banking
- Free priority alerts on your account
Use your BengalCard Plus on and off campus. The BengalCard Plus features two magnetic stripes. The black one lets you make purchases from your checking account and the orange one lets you access on campus buildings and much more.
BengalCard Plus also:
- Lets you deposit money into your checking account through check, wire funds, or transfer from online accounts such as PayPal, etc. or through an online bill payment from another bank account
- Allows you access to educational and informational financial planning seminars on campus throughout the school year
- Gives you the inside track on discounts, contests, and specials only for BengalCard Plus cardholders throughout the year on Facebook.
- Offers the benefits of a student ID and MasterCard® debit card in one convenient, secure card
- Gives you free access to the MasterCard Debit Smart Shopper Benefits
Visit the BengalCard Office or ISU Credit Union office inside the Ponds Student Union Building to get your BengalCard Plus. It's free and you can have your card in minutes.