Become an Automotive Technician!
- Technicians are in high demand all across the nation
- Professional Technicians can earn $60,000 or more per year
- Endless opportunities to work with the latest diagnostic equipment
Why Choose ISU Automotive Technology?
- Secure your future with a good job
- Earn a technical certificate in 3 semesters
- Internship opportunities
- High job placement
- Extensive hands-on experience
- Low instructor/student ratio
- ASE/NATEF Certified
Our program utilizes state program standards, tasks, and objectives to provide the knowledge and skills you will need to become a successful entry level Automotive Technician. You will learn how to diagnose and repair domestic and foreign cars using the latest diagnostic equipment.
What Degrees Are Available?
- Automotive technology Technical Certificate (1.5 yearss)
The courses consist of six sessions. These courses are: Vehicle Control; Power Trains; Electrical; Engines; and two sessions of Live Work.
- Automotive Technology, Associate of Applied Science (2 years)
The courses consist of six sessions. These courses are: Vehicle Control; Power Trains; Electrical; Engines; and two sessions of Live Work, plus 16 credit hours of transferable general education courses.