- All courses must be given a final grade
- Zero Credit courses - must be given a final grade
- Any final grades not entered into BengalWeb will require a Grade Change form
Utilize the X grade if it is appropriate!
The X grade (available for any course that is graded with a letter grade) should be used for any student who has either not attended a course or has stopped attending.
- If an X grade is given, a last date of attendance is required.
- If a student has never attended, use the first day of class as the last date attended.
- If a student has never attended or has stopped attending a course that is graded S/U, give the student a U and enter a last date of attendance.
Help with grading
To Be Determined
Students will not see their grades in BengalWeb until the full Summer term has ended and grades are processed.